Wed, Oct 18, 2017 

Cannot edit my user details on Admin pages

mail this discussion to a friend..

Total = 3 messages   -   Viewing all 3 messages   -   View by pages of 10:  1

[Cannot edit my user details on Admin pages] - Posted: 26 July 2017 - 01:16 am GMT
erewhon

View user details & audio files
Big-user

Website?:  No link
File/Image?:  No file

Tenant - hi. I have just tried to update my email address and the estate on my Admin pages. It is
not saving the estate update, and there seems to be no way of changing my email address from the
old one.

Is it me, or is something not working?

[back to forum][quote]
  [RE: Cannot edit my user details on Admin pages] - Posted: 31 July 2017 - 03:47 pm GMT
tenant

Big-user

Website?:  Link

erewhon wrote:

Tenant - hi. I have just tried to update my email address and the estate on my Admin pages. It is
not saving the estate update, and there seems to be no way of changing my email address from the
old one.

Hi,

you cant change email from admin. this stop people messing about changing email when they are spamming or whatever. i can change it if you email me the new one. you've got my email i think.

the estate update saves for me ok... once changed go to VIEW MY PROFILE to see the change

cheers

[back to forum][quote]
  [RE: Cannot edit my user details on Admin pages] - Posted: 31 July 2017 - 03:49 pm GMT
tenant

Big-user

Website?:  Link

erewhon wrote:

old one.

Hi,

you cant change email from admin. this stop people messing about changing email when they are spamming or whatever. i can change it if you email me the new one. you've got my email i think.

the estate update saves for me ok... once changed go to VIEW MY PROFILE to see the change

cheers

[back to forum][quote]

Total = 3 messages   -   Viewing all 3 messages   -   View by pages of 10:  1

Reply to Thread

You are not Registered or not Logged-in - You must register to use the forum.

Wanna join up? - Click here  to Signup or Login !!

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

[About Peabody Tenants]   [Contact us]   [Privacy Policy]